I love these. End of story.
I posted about these reusable cloth swim diapers last year, but wanted to do it again because my sister (*who makes them*) is offering a sale, AND she's coming to visit (*yea!*) so you can ditch the shipping cost!
Things I love:
- Adjustable Plastic Snaps -- grows with the kid, easy on and off.
- Super soft and comfy.
- Slim Fitting under suits.
- Super Cute. (No thanks, to Nemo or Winnie the Pooh from Huggies)
- Saves oodles and oodles of money that I can now spend on more important things, like smoothies and toenail polish.
- Totally works to keeps everything in after an accident, and SO much easier to take off than the Huggies ones.
- I'd buy swim diapers any way, might as well buy them from her (and save money)
I have 2 diapers per kid. That's it. Cheri only uses 1 per kid. With these, I never run out of swim diapers. I never have to run to the store to buy more. And I love little running bums. I love them -- the diapers and the kids!
Because she loves me and I love you, she's offering 15% off due to the "Kerri Blog" special (normally $15 each or two for $25). PLUS if you're lucky enough to live close by, she can bring them with her when she visits next week to save you on shipping. Hooray!
Just check out her store (The Kitchen Sink Boutique) and purchase yours straight from there. Enter in the coupon code FRIENDS15 when you check out to get your 15% discount. If you’re local (as in close to me), she’ll reimburse your shipping charges after you’ve ordered and bring them with her next week (she comes the 18th).
She has several already made, but you can also pick your own combination of colors and she'll make it just for you. When was the last time Huggies said they were thinking of you as they made your product? Didn't think so.
If you know anyone else that might want these, pass the word along. She’ll honor the coupon for anyone who hears about this! Extra kudos if you post it on your 'awesome deal' section of your blog, too.








No comments:
Post a Comment