Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Monday, April 18, 2011

Don't Wake the Baby!

How long would you wait before you checked on your sleeping baby?
5 hours?
10 hours?
How about 14 hours?

Last night Alana and Addison fell asleep on the way home from church (4:15).  I put them in their beds when we got home and while Addison woke up at 8:30, just to get in his PJs and fall back asleep, Alana didn't make a single peep until she woke up this morning at 6:45.
I wish we could always wake up looking so glamorous and so happy!

Addison slept: 4:15p to 6:00a
Alana: 4:15p to 6:45a
Carter: 7:15p to well, still sleeping.

With an accumulated score of 40.25 hours slept last night, I think we're set up for some really good moods today!

3 comments:

Brent Hicken said...

So how did the day turn out?

Kerri said...

Awesome! And with solid naps in the afternoon, too!

Katie said...

I keep thinking about her diaper! If you're like me, you change diapers before church, which means she went about 18 hours without a new diaper! Granted, she wasn't drinking much during that time, but still! That's one amazing diaper!