Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Friday, April 8, 2011

Keepin' up with her peeps

Scrolling through some old pics, I came across these gems.
Perhaps it's proof that having a girl doesn't mean all tea parties and story times.
Perhaps it's the brotherly influence.
Or perhaps its just that these things would have freaked me out as a first time mom, but now have me telling her to "hold that pose" by the third time around.
one of her many balancing acts

no, no, no, I said sit ON the potty!


her daily climb to the top
at 14 months
She is one seriously brave little girl!
She out runs every other toddler at the park to go to the highest point and slide down.
She disregards the "5 and up" signs and tries to climb anything her bros are doing.
Ahh, the things that make us proud.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I've seen how tough and brave she is! She really keeps up with her busy brothers!

Jennie said...

she is brave, I wonder were your boys as daring as she is?? I know your boys are brave just curious how she compares to how they were at that age. In a couple years she will be begging you to go on the big roller coasters.