Or at least worst mom to best mom in the same amount of time.
Here's how it goes:
Dropped off Carter at preschool
Only to realize it was Crazy Hair Day
And we forgot.
Immediately friends came up to Carter saying
"Look at My Crazy Hair" and "I want to see Carter's Crazy Hair"
and they were not tactful in pointing out that his hair was boring.
YIKES! QUICK! Think!
Out to the car I flew, grabbed the lotion,
We snuck behind the cubbies
and magically turned his hair into an electric shock.
THE Kids thought that was the COOLEST!!
Mostly because they saw it transform before their eyes.
Phew! Saved! Granted, lotion won't stay in as well as the hard stuff I would have otherwise used,
But at least his head will be well moisturized!
Only to realize it was Crazy Hair Day
And we forgot.
Immediately friends came up to Carter saying
"Look at My Crazy Hair" and "I want to see Carter's Crazy Hair"
and they were not tactful in pointing out that his hair was boring.
YIKES! QUICK! Think!
Out to the car I flew, grabbed the lotion,
We snuck behind the cubbies
and magically turned his hair into an electric shock.
THE Kids thought that was the COOLEST!!
Mostly because they saw it transform before their eyes.
Phew! Saved! Granted, lotion won't stay in as well as the hard stuff I would have otherwise used,
But at least his head will be well moisturized!




2 comments:
Best mom of the year award! Look how happy he looks!
awesome thinking
Post a Comment