Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Addison's Stylin' Now!

Addison wanted to do his own hair today. Feeling patient, I consented.

After helping him comb it and getting a little palmade on his fingertips, I let him go to work.  He was so cute and precise about it, so I told him to come show me when he was done and off I went to finish getting ready.  After a while, I realized it had been kind of a while and I hadn't heard from him, so I went in to check.

To my surprise (although, duh, I should have thought of this!) Addison added WAY more palmade in his hair since I'd left, so much that I could squeegee some out with a comb!  So, we had some fun.  May I introduce:
The "Draco Malfoy" Addison
The Mohawk Addison
The "Steve Urkel" Addison
The "Too Cool for School" Addison

No comments: