Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Monday, August 3, 2009

Steve's Nesting Too?

Steve has discovered this new cleaning fettish and is amazed with the power of Baking Soda! Forget all the other expensive cleaners I've purchased and have stored for the "toughest" jobs. Steve does it all! He's cleaned the stove and the tub, pots and pans, the rims on our car wheels, and yesterday I found him cleaning the license plates he had taken off the car. (So if you mention to him that our License Plates sure Sparkle and Shine, I think he'd appreciate it). I totally agree that Baking Soda is a cool and cheap non-abrasive cleaning agent, but it's just so fun to see him LOOK for excuses to use it! It doesn't hurt that this product DOESN'T say "contains elements known to cause Cancer in the state of California", nor does it hurt that it promises Steve's arms will look like this:But it is doing something to my baking supply.

3 comments:

lindsay said...

Haha! I love it! Can he teach Adam a lesson or two? :)

Sarah said...

That is funny!!!!

Emily - faliLV said...

Umm...if he wants to he can come to Vegas and see what else can get cleaned by baking soda! :)