Is this the destiny of me as a Mom of 3? Just as I think today has been an easy day (Alana asleep on the couch, my Mom preparing a delicious dinner, Carter and Addison playing outside with a neighbor)...I peek out to see this:
Current temp outside:
a chilly 65 degrees
Current amount of Rain Water in the pool:
4 inches
Current Fun-o-meter:
Off the Charts!!!
I'm so glad these brothers have each other!



3 comments:
Brrrr! I swear kids have no thermostat! Little Missy would always beg me to play in the snow when it was like 20 below outside. They love it! Yes, this is your future. Embrace it:-)
Okay...Okay...I say I want a third...but I think I will wait!
P.S. Looks like the boys had fun!
That is so funny! What good buddies they are! I can't believe you're keeping up so well on not only your blog but mine too!
Post a Comment