Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Serves me right

The other week I was at my Dr. appt and felt that the staff and nurse were being particularly rude to me. So when I went into the restroom almost in tears I noticed that I took the last paper towel on the roll, but I felt justified in leaving an empty roll there for the STAFF to change, not me. I know that a better woman would have taken the higher road and just changed the roll herself, but I needed a little vindication.

Wouldn't you know, the next week I went to my appt (and the staff was all in a better mood) I went into the restroom, and the paper towel roll was empty, so I had to fill it.

OK. I deserved it.

4 comments:

Braden and Cheri said...

I am SO sorry that you have had such a bad experience with the office! I know that after a midwife and the love and concern they feel for you, a doctor's office can be cruel. You're almost done with them!

Molly said...

I went in for an ultrasound once and the technician was really friendly. I liked him. But then the doctor came in after the technician had taken a bunch of measurements on the ultrasound, etc. And she was kind of rude to him. And not very friendly with me. And huffing in annoyance that my baby was in the wrong position to take measurements. So I sent my baby vibes that he should stay in the wrong position the whole time the doctor was there. Because she was rude and didn't deserve my baby's cooperation. Ha!

Sarah said...

Nope! I don't think you deserved it one bit... especially if the nurse was being rude.

The Burgoynes said...

That is a fantastic story! Makes you wonder why the last person left it empty, right? (or did the staff empty it before you went in?)