Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Alana's first few hours

The benefits of a scheduled C-Section: An opportunity to take 1-LAST picture smiling, and able to go into surgery with a good attitude--I was about to have a baby GIRL:)

Proof that I gave birth to a baby more similar to a 1-month old than a newborn:

1) Thumb Sucking 40 minutes after birth
2) Perfect Skin
3) Smiles for the camera, again, only less than an hour after being born

Our family was soo happy to meet our Baby Sister Alana

Because a baby is never too young to start accessorizing:




She's just too sweet!

11 comments:

lindsay said...

those smiling pictures are amazing!

The Fifes said...

wow she does look like a one month old! So precious!! Cuter than most newborns!!

Molly said...

Seriously--Alana does not look like a newborn. Crazy! She is so beautiful!!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

It is amazing how alert she is after being born!! She's beautiful, bottom line. And have we mentioned how good you look after having a baby??

Hope you're doing well since coming home!

Katie said...

She is just perfect! Beautiful pictures!

Maryle said...

Steve, I hope you have a big stick, or even better, a gun. Your going to have to ward off all those boys who will be comming to date your daughter.

Brandi said...

Oh, she is just perfect! I love the name. Such a cute family of 5!

Jennie said...

she is a beauty!! I guess that extra time you kept her in gave her that one month old look, ha ha. Congrats again.

Aunt Mary said...

CONGRATULATIONS STEVE AND KERRI!!! Your baby girl is just so adorable. I love the pictures.

Sarah said...

She is just too sweet Kerri!!!! I love the pic of her sucking her thumb.

The Burgoynes said...

Wahoo! More pictures! She is gorgeous!