Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Steve's Day!!

Remember this:

The time has come again, and we wish you the BEST DAY EVER Steve (even if it is Sans-the fanfare of last year!)...and as long as we don't end up here:

Today is the due date, after all. But no signs of labor to report so hopefully Steve can keep the rest of August 13's to himself!
*******
...4:40 PM Update...

SORRY STEVE, Looks like someone discovered your birthday cake.

8 comments:

Kerri said...

Just to clarify--the newborn pics are Carter, not our new baby! She's still inside!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Happy B-day Steve!!!(It's been a year already?) And a happy due date to you little lady.....NOW COME AND GREET US! Kerri, I hope she comes soon, hope you are as "comfortable" as possible!

Maryle said...

Happy Birthday Steve! Hope it is a wonderful day.
We can't wait to hear of your new arrival when she comes. I hope it is soon for you, Kerri.

Molly said...

Happy Birthday, Steve! (Kerri--did you get the text I sent you yesterday? I was so curious about the baby and if she had arrived yet!)

Anonymous said...

THANKS for all your birthday wishes!!!

My wife's friends ROCK!

Steve

The Fifes said...

Cute post!! And congrats on keeping baby in. ;) She'll love having a birthday so close to daddy.

Hugh Family said...

I just have to say that your blog is one of the most entertaining yet. I love that catching up is a link away.

The Burgoynes said...

Oh, Steve, sorry we missed your birthday! I kept looking at the b-day calendar thinking, Steve's b-day is coming up! And here it is the 19th....guess it's been a couple of days since I checked last. Sorry! Hope it was a good one!