Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Monday, August 17, 2009

Dear Ants,

Why? Why my house? Why now? Are you really seriously that low on food storage that you have to ravage my floor ANY time Addison drops a crumb? Don't you realize that sweeping and mopping several times a day is NOT the first thing a very-pregnant lady wants to be doing? Hello...I'm nesting here, trying to keep my house as clean as possible for that unforseen moment when I go into labor and friends/moms/inlaws come over to take care of the kids. You were gone for so long; oh how we loved those days, and all of a sudden you come back...with friends? Why do you expect me to say Hurrah Hurrah while you go marching around here like you own the place? Not my favorite thing!

Now please go away.

5 comments:

Braden and Cheri said...

Taryn could sing them a song if that's what they are looking for. I could teach her new words instead of Hoorah...

Tauna said...

wow! I could have written that letter. I can't believe how bad the ant problem is here. Horrific. For a while we were eating out just because we couldn't handle the extensive cleanup it required to have Claire eat here. We still eat treats and sweets outside. (and then I vacuum the balcony right after--no joke) They are in LOVE with the baby's diapers and spit up or peed on clothes (joy of boys) so we have to put every diaper and wipe in a baggie before we toss it into our trash can and we have to hang the rinsed out clothes outside on the line until I do laundry. Crazy!! And this is WAY better than it's been. The Tarro traps work pretty well. Good Luck.

Sarah said...

Kerri! You haven't had your baby yet? Girl, at the rate this baby is wanting to come out we just might be in the hospital at the same time:)

Stefani said...

I hear ya sista - we've got 'em too! Love my swiffer vac but hate having to use it 6 times a day.

The Burgoynes said...

Okay, everyone, one word: TERRO.

It'll get rid of all your ant problems. Get it at your hardware store. It's a poison gel. They'll swarm to it and they'll disappear.