Because a Jamba can be a full meal or just a snack, it's good for all ages, and because smoothies are something we are ALWAYS grateful for: Buy One Get One Jamaba Juice, expires August 9. Print coupon at this link!
http://www.summerblissisback.com/bogo_print.php
9 months ago



4 comments:
I LOVE this pic of Carter (when he was close to age 2)...the breakfast prayer was taking a little longer than he wanted, so he went ahead and took a few sips of his smoothie before AMEN, but would quickly return to his reverent position :) I'm the guilty parent who grabbed the camera during prayer time.
You're so funny to comment on your own posts. I love that picture too. Such a funny and sweet little boy!
Oh yeah?
Kerri--you are the best blog-poster EVER...I love reading your blog because I want to be so much like you! love, a secret admirer!
Thanks Kerri! I love the pic!!!
Post a Comment