Part of "nesting" is prepping food to have on hand after the baby is born.- In order to do that, you have to clean out your fridge and freezer to make room for all your food.
- And part of that is eating the rest of several boxes of ice cream that have just been waiting for such an occasion.
Just doing my part to help out!



6 comments:
I'm always amazed when I see boxes of partly eaten (or full) for that matter in peoples fridges over a prolonged (ie > 2 days) period of time. I always wonder how they do that. We can't keep a container of ice cream in our freezer longer than 24 hours. Pigs. I know. Good for you to actually have ice cream that needed finishing off!
How funny. Your post and Tauna's comment. We don't have ice cream in our freezer because we just don't really like store bought ice cream. I know, we're ice cream snobs now. But when we DO have ice cream and it's down to the dregs, I would rather throw it out than eat it! I guess that's because if it hasn't been eaten by now, it's because I don't like it, so why start? I wish my freezer had to be cleared of cookies and breads and such things like that.
And why did you not call me to come join you?
I was thinking the same thing as Lindsay! I hereby volunteer for the next time such a trying task arises:)
Well, we have vanilla and orange sherbet left, so if you happen to stop by my house unexpectedly, I'll know why. Of course, I am all out of my hot fudge accessory--now, who can I blame for that?
That's awesome! I wish I had lots of yummy ice cream in my freezer that needed to eaten up! Instead, my freezer is full of frozen vegetables... yummy.
Post a Comment