Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Friday, August 7, 2009

Dollar Store Find!

I never really understand how items in a dollar store can be more than a $1.  Doesn't that irk some of you too?

Typically I never have a reason to go into the Dollar Store, but today I'm so glad
 I did!  In attempts to buy a new coloring book for Addison "from the baby", I actually found 2 200-page sticker books for the kids--Little Einsteins and Thomas--that were marked for $12 each, and when I asked (annoyed) if that was the real price for this "$1 Store Bargain", imagine how  thrilled I was when they were only $1!  They're going to think this baby girl is the COOLEST!

PS...I know this isn't a cool post, unless you're Mindi who is now thinking "I NEED that!", but it was either this or no post, so I figured I'd give you something!  I suppose we could take a poll as to when and how this baby will be born, but maybe we'll save that for tomorrow...So  warm up your Thinker!

2 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

No joke I already have them!!!HE HE HE!

Kerri said...

That's awesome, Mindi! I had you pegged so well!