Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Baby Bucket List...?

If you knew that you only had one day left before you would inevitably have a baby (see the following post), what would you do with your time? Any advice or ideas?

6 comments:

Roseanne said...

Hey Kerri! You are such a tropper. I love to come to your blog because the music is always so happy :D What a pick me up! You are such an inspiration to me, I miss you guys so much! You are an amazing mother! Here comes your sweet daughter.....hip hip hooray! Can't wait to see pictures. To Do ideas? I would sit and watch a movie with your sweet husband, eat your favorite flavor of ice cream and get a massage. Good luck!

mom mos said...

I would write something inspirational but I'm crying too hard to see the computer screen. I am so excited and happy for you all. Just relax and do your favorite things with your favorite people. Love you

Maryle said...

SLEEP!!!!!

Maryle said...

Have a great day.

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Hey Kerri, I really enjoyed your last post. I don't think anyone counld have put it in better words for me with out knowing a c-section, to understand what you are feeling and going through. I am glad you are at peace and can not wait to see this perfect little baby girl.

The Fifes said...

definitely relax and take it easy! And write a little letter/note to your daughter about what you're looking forward to with her. :)