10 months ago
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Coming to Terms
So, the Before and After goal of August 21 didn't quite turn out as planned. It's been 12 days, and while it's been fun to watch my tummy shrink every day and say "Good morning" to my toes since I can now see past my belly, I've decided I'm going to embrace the post-baby body, or "Baby Fat", because after all, this is my only chance to hide the brownies, fudge, and ice cream on my waist/hips with a socially acceptable excuse! If I still look like this in 3, 6, or 9 months, please don't remind me of this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Go Kerri! mmmmmm. brownies.
there's no rush to get back to pre-pregnancy body. It will naturally happen. :) for now, enjoy!
Enjoy the chocolate cookies. I'm not 'embracing' my post baby body but it sure looks like I am. :)
Good for you on embracing the post baby body... it has taken me a little longer to accept it, but I think I finally have. I know I will be back before long. And so will you. BTW no one told my mom your body doesn't just go back to normal, so after her first baby she thought she would fit into her pre-pregnancy clothes, and didn't have anything to wear home from the hospital. My Dad had to drive the 45 mins back home to get her somthing. :)
Post a Comment