Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Calling you out, Mr. Weatherman


I know that weather predictions are one smart guy's educated guess, but come now...really?

According to weather.com's prediction, this Friday's temp is going to be steady at 10 degrees.  That's right.  3 AM?  10 degrees.  Noon day sun?  10 degrees.  After running a marathon?  10 degrees.

Not a degree more.  Not a degree less.


You mean to tell me, you can assure it will be exactly 10 degrees all day long, but the best you can do is say, "It will be kinda sorta cloudy" and "it might rain, like, maybe a small chance".

Wow, Mr. Weatherman!  You're good.

An update on 1/21:  It's 3:15 PM and it is 5 degrees outside...we haven't even REACHED 10 degrees yet.  How do you like dem apples?

1 comment:

Jennie said...

ugh, boo hoo. yes I am complaining I want spring.