I know you all have this Monkey Bread recipe, but have you experienced the FUN! SO super cool, in fact, that it is a requested activity now when friends come over. Or when it rains. Or when they want a snack. Or...okay, when I'm craving the buttery cinnamony goodness.
I love it because the kids really do all the work themselves. Yes, I suppose I cut the biscuits for them, but I bet I could surrender that responsibility, too. They open the biscuit package (the POP startles them and me, let's me honest), they peel them apart, they roll them in butter, they coat (and I mean coat) them in sugar, they design them in the pan...it's all good! And it's NOT that messy to clean up! Wash some hands and cheeks and wipe down the table and floor and you're done. Easy baking project. And SO yummy to eat.
RECIPE
- 1/3 C Sugar
- 1/3 C Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 pkg refrigerated biscuits
- 1/3 C butter, melted





2 comments:
delicious. I have to admit I was thrown off by the other font. It wasn't Georgia so I had to make sure I was on the right blog :)
We usually do cinammon rolls on conference morning, but we decided to do this instead...fantastic choice! Thanks for the recipe!
Post a Comment