*name the movie that has that song*
He did it!
Steve graduated from Auction School as 3rd in his class,
AND he did his first auction that same night!
It was a GREAT success!
He was poised, commanded the stage, was energetic, and got several people involved in quite the bidding wars!
Even I had to hold my hand down as he encouraged people to bid; there was something hypnotic, like we didn't want to let Steve down!
Here's a video of him, but I was so far away, you really can't see anything, so don't try. Just turn your speakers up to hear him :)
...and it kept going to $2100 for a pair of Blackhawks Tickets!
...and it kept going to $2100 for a pair of Blackhawks Tickets!
He raised TWICE as much as they were expecting. The event was a benefit auction, raising money for The First Tee, an amazing organization teaching life skills through golf. We DID get sucked in, though and bid on {and won} a silent auction item. We didn't need it, but we were sucked in. Oh well :) Who couldn't use a day at the spa?
![]() |
| It felt GREAT to get dressed up to go on a REAL high-class date to the event! |
Too bad we didn't win the $3000 Napa Valley getaway and hot air balloon ride.




5 comments:
I think Footloose is the movie. And I know that I could sure use a day at the spa. Congrats to Steve!
Footloose! Congrats Steve!!! I can't imagine a better person for an auctioneer.
Congrats! We all knew you were great at being an auctioneer. Glad you get to do it in real life now (though I know RS was great practice!)
Wow now that is fun! And Steve get's to help with good causes! What a rewarding job!
Red beards just look manly! That's all I got...
Post a Comment