Steve starts his first class of Auction School today :)
I know this pic doesn't really apply, but I forgot to get that "Back to School" pic with him walking out the door...and he doesn't really wear a backpack, and I really liked this one, so there!
He's worked with this Real Estate Auction Company for 5 years, and now gets to be the On-Stage Face. This is SO him, wouldn't you agree?
We're loving the tongue twisters he's been practicing.
Moses Supposes His Toeses are Roses, but Moses supposes Erroneously. For Moses he Knowses his Toeses aren't Roses, as Moses Supposes his Toeses to be.
--
A Big Black Bug Bit a Big Black Bear
--
And my favorite, which I'm actually OK at:
Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers, a peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper Picked.
If Peter Piper Picked a peck of pickled peppers, how many pickled peppers can Peter Piper pick?
Besides being the auctioneer for our Service Auctions at church, Steve's FIRST REAL auction is already booked--for a Children's Golf Charity coming up :) Since the Micro Machine job was taken back in the 80s, we knew Steve's ability to talk fast while entertaining could sum up to something!




3 comments:
He really will be so good at that; glad they realized that!
So sad I can't see him in action. I bet he is TOTAL entertainment! LOVE THIS!
How cool! I'm sure he will be great!
Post a Comment