Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Steve Wins BIG

Believe it or not, Steve was the lucky winner on a radio station the other day!
The question was:

"In the US, these take up more land than Delaware and Rhode Island combined.  What are they?"

Steve knew the answer right away. 
Do you?
(Golf Courses)

6 comments:

Bryson Mortensen said...

So...I've tried to watch Parenthood, and it never catches my fancy. I don't know if its necessarily BAD, but it doesn't really interest me...

I'll be interested to see what you think, having the DVD's in hand. As for Steve's question...The Great Lakes?

Tauna said...

I'm with Bryson. I've seen an episode or two but that's it. That said though, I'm not that into dramas anyway--more of reality tv type of person (shhh did I really write that?) It is filmed (the school shots) at University High--the highschool a few buildings down from our old apartment so we see some of our old stomping grounds when we've seen it which is kind of cool.

Congrats!!

Kerri said...

Nope, it's not the Great Lakes. My guess was bees.

Kerri said...

PS--still post what you thought, but the REAL ANSWER is Golf Courses. Is that what you thought?

Jennie said...

I like Parenthood It is not my favorite show but it is good still that I do like to watch it. But I like drama and it makes me miss my family when we all lived close and the family has drama and issues that I have had in mine own family and my sisters families. HEy at least it was free you can't pass up on that and I don't think there was any risky parts but sorry if there is.

Braden and Cheri said...

never would have guessed. Amazing that he knew!