So, this is what I came up with, and it worked GREAT!
1. Live Web Broadcast to Wireless Internet
2. Camcorder aimed at the screen
3. Cords connecting Camera to TV
4. Booya! Big Screen Conference
5. A few more cords to connect to external speakers for Booya! Big Sound Conference!
Seriously, I thought it was cool...Thanks, Brady, for the tip -- it may be 4 years ago, but I still logged it away for a moment like this!
My kids are loving conference which helps US love conference:
Kids activities were a conference packet for Carter, Conference Bingo, a Nursery packet for Addison, crayons for Alana, new coloring books, our Apostle Cards for them to look through and find the picture of who is speaking, and our favorite 1 year old toy, a jar with cotton balls:
Then, of course, there's the Get-Your-Wiggles-Out-Between-Sessions activities, and this one was a winner!
And we have ONE MORE DAY coming up! I love it!






4 comments:
you guys are the coolest people ever. Absolutely love you. You inspire me so much.
What a fantastic idea!! Last year Whitney and I bought a computer exclusively for our tv - connects via HDMI - now that we have netflix we spend more time watching "internet tv" than actual tv. So, we were totally stoked to be able to stream internet that way! I think you can get a cord that converst HDMI into AV in (are favorite yellow, red, and white cables). Glad you are enjoying conference!
okay, so a cable to connect our computer to the TV would have been easier, and so would have been a bike trailer...but hey, where's the invention in that?
Love the support, guys, thanks :)
Ha ha ha! I love it! You have to do whatever works! :)
Post a Comment