Seeing this took me way back.
Way back to those days we used to lie in bed with the phone talking to the one we loved.
When did that start? Jr. High?
I don't think it started at age 4 for me.
Granted he's talking to his daddy :)
And seeing him made me think,
Back in college, I used to talk to Steve that same way on the phone.
Knowing it was late. Knowing I was tired but I didn't want to say goodbye. Knowing we were talking about nothing, but everything at the same time. And loving it.
"I love you, bye....did you hang up? why didn't you hang up? Okay, you hang up first...I'm really hanging up now."
We are SO glad that Daddy is coming home!




1 comment:
Haha! Michael and I were apart the summer we were engaged and we were definitely burning the candle on both ends... poor guy! He was working so hard and I was keeping him up all night! But we love to laugh about it now. It is amazing how much more we could do on so little sleep... Where did that energy go?
Post a Comment