Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Sunshine Kids

I've sung the same songs to all three kids, for the past 5 years. Gets redundant.
But maybe it's because my Mom sang them to me. And maybe that's because her mom sang them to her.
One of these is "You Are My Sunshine"


 One night, after singing the Sunshine song to Addison, he said in that amazingly sweet voice of his where the tail end of each word swoops up an octave --or two:
"Me...Your...Sunshine?"
"Oh yes, Addison!  You ARE my sunshine!"
And then he scrunched up his eyes and in a voice so low, like a monster, said:
"Carter...your...MOONshine!"
While laughing, I just swooped him up in my best "Oh Addie!" hug!

3 comments:

Braden and Cheri said...

love that boy! Now that I've heard your impression, I can hear him perfectly. Me like!

Kerri said...

"Me like it...sunshine!" as Addie says!

Stephanee said...

Great sunglasses!