Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Today's Adventure...

We're off to the
"Toy Museum"!
Here's hoping that the name change
will decrease the requests to buy things!



Although I did go to these "Clothes Museums" last night,
and it didn't seem to help ;)

5 comments:

Tauna said...

We're off to the clothes museums today but we're hoping to come home with some of their exhibits. :)

Kerri said...

Apparently "admission" is 30% off, so be sure to take your coupon.

If any of the rest of you want a 30% off coupon for Old Navy, Gap, or Banana that expires today, call me and I'll email it to you.

Braden and Cheri said...

you crack me up. Great idea, though.

Mary, Brandon, & Madelyn said...

I love those museums. They are so educational! I hope your kids didn't make you bring everything home. You're hilarious!

The Burgoynes said...

That's so funny, Kerri!