How many things can you name that the Very Hungry Caterpillar ate? 50 extra points if you get it in the right order.Steve and I struggled with this (Especially remembering the Saturday feast), but Carter blew us out of the water. See if you can beat him.



6 comments:
a leaf, strawberry, piece of cake, apple, pears, plums, oranges, pie, watermelon, cheese, ice cream...
I need to get that book for Evan and Holly. It was one of my favorites growing up, although I can't remember what the caterpillar ate. Amazing that Carter can remember it all. Go Carter!!!
Bring it. (Don't worry kids are asleep in bed so no rummaging through the kids books to cheat!) A leaf, strawberry, watermelon, sausage, pie, muffin, ice cream, plum, orange, cheese, pears, cake, lolli pop?, Okay I'm not so good, oh well. That was fun!
a leaf, strawberries, pears, oranges, plums, a lollipop, a piece of chocolate cake, a piece of cherry pie, sausage, cheese, an ice cream cone, watermelon. can I cheat and look at the book?
a leaf, cheese, pickle, apple, oranges, pears, plums, strawberries, ice cream, pie, watermelon, lollipop, salami, chocolate ake, and a cupcake? I think that is it - I read this book to Kellan practically everyday - he is my Squishapillar after all! I love this book! And no I didn't cheat, bc I can't remember what kind of pie it was!!!
Give me a couple years and maybe I'll be able to answer this question. :)
Post a Comment