1) Have Batteries in your camera
2) Have a Clean Toilet
These are mere suggestions I hope to learn for next time.
You see, while Carter and I were having quiet reading upstairs, I decided to check on the usually-non-mischevious son of mine, Addison. Much to my surprise, I found him dumping water onto the bathroom floor--from the toilet! SO many reactions went through my head as I saw the grossness invovled in this situation, our wood floor soaked with puddles (who puts wood floors in a bathroom?), and my child soaked head to toe in toilet water. Finally I decided to shrug my shoulders and smile. We all need a picture like this, right? DANG IT! No batteries in the camera. RATS!!!! Oh well, we needed to wash the floor anyways.
Editor's note: I know "grossness" is not a word.
10 months ago



6 comments:
Hmm...is this what toilet-trainers mean when they say "Watch for signs that he's interested in the potty?"...
Please DON'T "wash" the kitchen floor!
Steve
time to get those safety things for the toilet!! I never thought I would say that or I still don't think I will get one but boys seem to go right for that toilet water. GROSS!! Mine tries to get in there all the time if we forget to shut the door but he hasn't yet figured out how to open doors. Was Carter ever into that?? JUst curious because a lot of people have told me it is the second child thing :)
haha...I have so much experience with this, its not even funny anymore.
Don't worry. Carter already "washed" the kitchen floor with milk.
GROSS!! Ha! My brother once found his little girl sitting IN the toilet playing in the water. No joke. And there was pee in the toilet water. Grossness. :)
Post a Comment