The best stunts always happen when you don't have your camera. Or in my case, when I had my OTHER video camera running, and I don't know how to upload from that (grrr...) Carter's final slide of the day made him look like a Chinese Acrobat! He went down head first, and midway down, his feet toppled OVER his head. At the bottom, his face stopped and his body kept going, and we were laughing our head off!!!! Yes, he could have broken his neck, but he didn't and I WISH you could see the video. I think I need special sotware.
10 months ago



4 comments:
Super fun! I love the first pic of Carter in the air.
I love that your the kind of mom that allows your kids to have fun and be a little messy. Somethings I get so consumed with having a perfect house that I forget how to "let my hair down" and have a little fun. Thanks!
AWESOME! This reminds me of sliding down my basement stairs on gym mats in sleeping bags... =) <3
What a fun mommy!
Post a Comment