Aren't Grandmas the GREATEST!
I ADORE my Grandma,
but I think Carter, Addison, and Alana have the BEST Grandmas in the world!
They didn't plan on wearing such coordinating outfits, so I had to take a picture. It turns out they have more in common than their Sunday Outfits:
They do so much to help out, encourage, and support. They also do things that make us laugh.
When Alana was only 1 week old, Gma 1 was changing Alana's diaper late at night. She grabbed the nearest diaper and finished the job. In the morning, we had to laugh when we discovered she had accidentally used Carter's size 4 diaper around this teeny tiny newborn bum! How she had tucked and rolled it in so many ways to get it to fit, I have no idea.
2 months later, Gma 2 was getting the boys ready for bed. Turns out she, like Gma 1, grabbed the wrong diaper and swaddled Addison's 2 year old bum in a 2-month-old's diaper. What a riot!
They both do whatever they can to make my world a better place, including exercising my sense of humor!
They didn't plan on wearing such coordinating outfits, so I had to take a picture. It turns out they have more in common than their Sunday Outfits:They do so much to help out, encourage, and support. They also do things that make us laugh.
When Alana was only 1 week old, Gma 1 was changing Alana's diaper late at night. She grabbed the nearest diaper and finished the job. In the morning, we had to laugh when we discovered she had accidentally used Carter's size 4 diaper around this teeny tiny newborn bum! How she had tucked and rolled it in so many ways to get it to fit, I have no idea.
2 months later, Gma 2 was getting the boys ready for bed. Turns out she, like Gma 1, grabbed the wrong diaper and swaddled Addison's 2 year old bum in a 2-month-old's diaper. What a riot!
They both do whatever they can to make my world a better place, including exercising my sense of humor!



1 comment:
that is SO funny!
Post a Comment