Where has November gone? Oh yeah, where September and October went, too--DADDY'S WORK! He has been so busy since Alana was born, a lot of late nights and weekend open houses. We were so surprised that we actually had a Saturday morning with nothing on the calendar, so we snuck in some Daddy Time. He's a great daddy!
As much as I wish we weren't teaching my kids to play with swords, I couldn't resist the daddy bonding. 
Steve pretty much is a professional rock-skipper...sans the official certificate.
And I took the kids to that mythical place which we call "Work". This unfortunately dashed all of Carter's dreams that when Daddy said he's "Going to work on the train" that he didn't actually WORK on the train.He's a great dad!
Sorry, Moms, he's taken.





3 comments:
what a great day! And don't worry my daughter loves to pretend sword fighting too and we never taught her either. She is asking for a real sword for christmas I think we will have to wait on that. ha ha. The picture of the cave is great.
YEAH! We LOVE LOVE LOVE STEVE!! I wish we could go on all those adventures with you!
Kerri, Love the updated posts. What great things you do with your kids! Great shot of Carter (almost) on the slide!) You made me laugh with your comment of growing up in a musical...as b-rated as it may have been...
Post a Comment