Email #1: November 13
Hi!
I am Carter Madura. I am 3 1/2. I love your games. I play them every day. My favorites are the new ones.
Can you please get the Shapes game to work? It's just not working. It freezes with the Ovals. All the other shapes work, but not the Ovals.
So, we are writing a message for you.
Thank you!
Carter
Email #2: The Response
Hi Kerri and Carter,
Thanks for the heads up -- we will take a look at it.
Thanks again and keep on KneeBouncing!
Jim Robinson
Chief KneeBouncer
Email #3: Gratitude
Thanks! You're the best! You're the greatest!
Carter
Email #4: Techy Gets it to work!
Thank you for pointing this out Carter.
I made a change and I didn't double check my work! It should be fixed now.
I made a change and I didn't double check my work! It should be fixed now.
Kurt
Email #5: Carter's ECSTATIC!
Dear Jim and Kurt,
Thank you for fixing my game! It's very very well! And so, we wish we could give you a present! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
You're the Best! You are Great!
Carter
Carter



3 comments:
That is priceless! What a great lesson for Carter, that he can make a difference in the world.
How cool is that?!
I love it!
Post a Comment