9 months ago
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life as We Know It * the daily joys and stories of one man, one woman, and four crazy kids
Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition. --Abraham Lincoln
--Nelson Mandela
5 comments:
Well doen, Alana! I am so pleased and happy for you, though I admit I am a little jealous too! But you deserve it!
I mean well DONE Alana! :)
Your sweet little girl rocks! So glad she did it again for you. And love the blessing pictures. How fun to dress her up!
great job, that is awesome and I know you are loving it. It is such a great feeling when you get over that hump of sleepless nights. Keep bragging you deserve it!!
I'm not confident we are done with nighttime feedings...and I definitely don't deserve credit at all for this. I am just SOO grateful for this blessing that she's been sleeping...it's amazing what that extra 20 minutes of sleep does to me! I'm just sharing my amazement and wonder about this little girl with you all! She's soo great!
Post a Comment