9 Jackets
7 Blankets
7 Books
3 Pairs of Shoes
3 movies
2 Pads of Paper
2 *full* packs of wipes
(wish I'd known these were there before the emergency run to the store)
and a partridge in a pear tree...
...is what I found cleaning out my car during nap time.
Except the bird in the shrubbery.
Am I the only one that can't keep my car clean (like Stefani, Katie or Steve?) What is so difficult about bringing things inside? Oh yeah...2 toddlers and an infant.
Steve'll be home in 25 minutes. Looking at the state of the inside of the house, I'm going to put this note on the door:
"Remember, I cleaned the car today".
Perhaps that will ease the blow of the toys strewn all around.



8 comments:
I wish I were as witty as you. Then my posts wouldn't be so dang boring and long.
That's awesome to find all that in the car! Did you happen to find any of our shoes too? We're missing about 5 pair, but they are not in the car, the garage, the yard, under the beds, or behind the washing machine/dryer. The shoe elf must have taken them...
and I love the note! How hilarious!! I guess I should finish reading posts before commenting.
hey I can't keep either my car or my house clean. Your doing the best you can and I say you are doing amazing for what you have on your plate right now. I just keep saying one day my house will be spotless; I guess that happens when the kids move out. Ha ha.
No you are most certainly not the only one! I cleaned out my car two days ago and found similar loot! I brought in a heaping laundry basket full of stuff. It was great that I cleaned it! Getting it vacuumed? Now that's a different story...
Just had to laugh with you on this one...I am DREADING the van clean out. It's just awful. Plus, you have to have lots of stuff in there JUST IN CASE. Toys, diapers, something to read if I have to wait, etc. etc. But, the fish crackers that got dumped in the back seat today will put me over the edge. Maybe. :)
Yup, ours is a mess too. But I did something that helps a bit. Now, everyone needs a ticket to come inside the house. And the ticket is something from the car.
I love reading your blog, you are hilarious! I have to say I can somewhat relate to this one, but not completely. We drive a 15 passenger van, so I think I'll have to take your list of things you found in your car and multiply each item by ten and that's what I'll find in my LARGE car! Bigger isn't always better! :) You have adorable children, I wish we lived closer and I could see them in person!
Ahhhh. Welcome to the world of three kids. When you find out how to keep a car clean while trucking them all in and out, let me know!! Great blogs!! You really should be a writer.
Post a Comment