Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Alana's Blessing

If there's one thing you feel during a blessing, it's the immense amount of Love our Father in Heaven has for each of us. What a Special Daughter of God she truly is!
Thank you to all in my family, ward, and friends who added their faith to this experience!


...and a well-deserved 'Thank You' to Jared & Maryle who drove from Indiana to be with us! You're the best!

6 comments:

Janene said...

Kerri, you look beautiful! And so does Alana. I've been reading your blog for awhile now, so I guess I should finally leave a comment. What a special day!

Janene (from North Shore 1)

Katie said...

And what a beautiful blessing it was! I LOVE her dress; is there a story behind it?

Maryle said...

Steve and Kerri, YOU are the best. We had a great time and it was soooo worth the drive.

Kerri said...

Katie--YES! That was the dress that I was blessed in :) And now, all my nieces have used it, too. It has family sentiment to it...and it was free ;)

W.W. said...

Don't you love that?! We blessed our daughter in my blessing dress as well. Although I was a newborn and she was 2 months old, so it didn't fit her quite as well:-) Alana is gorgeous. Hope you keep getting some great sleep!

Holley Williamson said...

What a beautiful day! Alana looks so cute and happy. Love the family photo too. So happy for you :)