Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's 11:30 pm and...

Sleeping soundly since 3 pm (yes, 3 in the afternoon) and only waking once to eat...Will she keep us up later tonight? Stay tuned to find out...
***this just in****
Turns out, she didn't wake up until 9 AM!!!! 3 PM-9 AM is 18 HOURS OF SLEEP! And in that time she only woke up twice to eat (9 pm and 4 am), and went RIGHT back to sleep.

3 comments:

Dave and Katie Anderson said...

That always made me nervous too. Mark would sleep all day and I'd be thinking, "great, I got so much done today!" And then it would hit...that night he'd be ready to play. I hope you had a different experience. :)

Molly said...

Oh my gosh! That is crazy!!! Let's hope she's not up for the next 2 days straight now. :)

Katie said...

Can I order a model like that for my next kid?