"I have 3 baby carriers;
I mean, really, how many do I need?"
Apparently 4,
since right now I can't find a single one.
Yet, this may also indicate I need 2 cell phones, 3 sets of keys, and 10 more sippy cups.
I mean, really, how many do I need?"
Apparently 4,
since right now I can't find a single one.
Yet, this may also indicate I need 2 cell phones, 3 sets of keys, and 10 more sippy cups.




10 comments:
Babe, I actually think we need at least 11 sippy cups and a dozen packs of wipes!
You make me laugh!
Steve
The wipes were in the car...THE WIPES WERE IN THE CAR!!
I love you guys! PS- You could borrow our if you ever need to!
Too bad the 3 carriers weren't in the car, too! I'll bet I'd find some good stuff in my car...
I feel like that every time I do 4 loads of laundry in one day. Do we really need that many clothes? And yet, it seems that every other day I have trouble finding something for the kids to wear.
I have 4 carriers - all different kinds and love them. My favorite is my Mei Tai. My Dh thinks its kinda silly, but then he saw how much work I could do while wearing K. Big difference! :) Cute pic!
My sister MAKES Mei Tai's!!! And they are awesome! Totally professional! It's amazing how much LIGHTER the baby feels in the Mei Tai vs. the Bjorn!!
her site is
kitchensinkboutique.etsy.com
Cheri rocks the kazbah!
Haha, I'm totally with you. But I think we actually need 20 sippy cups. No matter how many I have, its never enough. That's probably because the kids play with them and leave them all over the house!
You can take some of my sippys if you want. They're coming out my ears. Note to self when I buy a baby carrier for the next one, to buy more than one. Thanks for the tip! :)
Post a Comment