
Don't ask me how I was blog stalking briefly, and came across this, and thought it was cool.
Koodos to you if you can identify whose blog on your blog list this came from :)
Life as We Know It * the daily joys and stories of one man, one woman, and four crazy kids
Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition. --Abraham Lincoln
--Nelson Mandela
2 comments:
Who thinks of these things?! Too cute!
OK, I guess it's game over...I got it from Brandi S's bloglist...I clicked on one of her links, thinking I was on a different page and going to one of my own friends...NOPE, instead I found one of her relatives, and this. That was fun...
I guess that's one way to throw a "get to know your blogging neighbors" party!
Dare me to try this game again?
Post a Comment