Fun Board Game: Wise or Otherwise...I give you 1/2 a quote and you finish it, and you can make it up ;)
(Consider this my hold music until I put up a real post!)
"We finally zeroed in to find the cause of all our woes..."
Clue: Yes, it rhymes, and yes, it's a cheesy lyric from a cheesy film :)
10 months ago



5 comments:
Ooo! First again! Saturday's Warrior anyone? C'mon. Give us a challenge!!
oops. I guess I was supposed to finish it. "We only have an earthquake, when DADDY blows his nose! A Nose is a nose is a nose is a nose... " Or something like that. I don't know the words to that song, I swear. This doesn't leave this BLOG!
Once again, never seen the movie or heard the quote. Hahaha.
Yeah, Whitney! I didn't think it would come so fast! And Molly, you are right to have never seen the movie (and don't try to see it now...it's something only a child starving for Sabbath activities could love) but you are wrong that you never heard the quote...I sang these songs and quotes to you all the time in college...how sad! Hahaha!
That movie was the funniest. I remember those college days when you would sing it. My favorite I would sing in college was the "I've heard your voice somewhere before.." it was the funniest in a dating community. :)
Post a Comment