Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

That's what I call closure!




That's right! We up and did it!

We completed our Summer of Fun by finally going to Six Flags Great America!

With no kids--thanks Mom & Dad--it was the best date we'd been on in a long time! We a thrill seekers, for sure! We rode every roller coaster--the best ones twice--and screamed til we lost our voices. We ran through the park like it was a marathon!

It was fright fest now, too, for Halloween--How Spooky!

And did we mention this was all free!!!

I guess we still have the Madura Magic, after all!

That's right! The Summer of fun is complete! Now comes the Fall Ball and Winter of Wonders! ( No, I think I need new titles for that) Start looking for pics of our Snowmen Block Party!

9 comments:

JaNae said...

Way fun! I am so jealous! Brady and I still need to hit 6 Flags sometime in our lives! How did you get to go for free? I love all the pictures. Looks like you had a great time.

Molly said...

um, crazy! felt kind of sick just looking at it. but of course i still want to ride it...

glad you guys had fun on your date!

Tauna said...

Looks SO fun. And I LOVE free.
T

Diane said...

Looks like you had a great time. That does seem like a very fun date.

Holley Williamson said...

Looks like a ton of fun. Ha! You know you would rather be in California! :)

Celeste Christensen said...

WOW! That looks great. It is nice to get away!

Braden and Cheri said...

I'm so jealous. You guys are a blast! I can't wait to be with you in just 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO!

Braden and Cheri said...

I'm so jealous. You guys are a blast! I can't wait to be with you in just 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO!

Kerri said...

(Wow, Braden and Cheri, you must REALLY be excited to be with me in just 10 days!!!!!)