Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Monday, October 27, 2008

This is so wrong!

As I was mowing the lawn today, I saw snow flakes. No wonder my hands were cold when I was done.

I'm not OK with this sudden change of events.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

snow falling. so not cool.

Holley Williamson said...

Kerri mows the lawn? I'm impressed.

JaNae said...

I thought the same thing! I'm not ready for winter yet! Also, your family photos look fabulous!

W.W. said...

I can honestly say that I'm not jealous. I have been waiting since May for the weather to get good and I am FINALLY starting to enjoy it. Come visit us! BTW, Adam asked me if that was your new house in the photos! I told him that I didn't think so;-) I think he was ready to hop on a plane and come visit YOU! So pretty!