Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Sunday, October 12, 2008

You know you're a daddy if...

...the following has happened in your house:


Steve put Carter down for a nap before church while I was getting ready. 45 minutes later, Carter comes waltzing into the bathroom.


Carter: "Mommy! I'm awake!"

Me: "I see that. Where's daddy?"

Carter: "He's asleep on my floor!"


We went in to see that Carter had even graciously tucked him in with his own blanket. When it was time to wake up, Carter kissed daddy's eyes open.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I was wondering what "great blog" you had to post (we got cut off talking about it yesterday) and this truly is a funny one!

Anonymous said...

This is so precious! Love and miss you all- big hugs!

Stefani said...

This happens at our house regularly... well, maybe not the conversation part. Just the daddy falling asleep when he's supposed to put the kids to sleep part.

Anonymous said...

I love going to your blog after a "fun" day at work! It always bring a smile. All my love,Dad M

JaNae said...

Your pictures are so funny! I love them! I laughed really hard when I saw Steve sound asleep with Carter's beaming smile. Thanks for sharing.