Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Friday, October 24, 2008

An Unbeatable Combination

Bad Combination: 
  • A Blue Marker, 
  • A couch, and 
  • a 2 year old

A good combination: 
  • A washable blue marker
  • A leather (=wipable) couch
  • an honest 2 year old, who guided me through the living room to show me all his markings--couch, ottoman, piano, piano bench, and window sill.

9 comments:

Celeste Christensen said...

Ouch! Thank goodness for honesty and washable markers!

JaNae said...

I just have to tell you that whenever I check out everyone's blogs I go to yours first so I can listen to your play list while I browse. Nice selection!

Molly said...

That's awesome! So cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey I like your blog, I just started one of my own it is http://babuandfamily.blogspot.com/

Feel free to look at it.
Jennie Stultz

the Rowleys said...

With my 2 year old experiences I try to remember that it could have been much worse. :)

Dave and Katie Anderson said...

Kerri - Thanks for your baby advice! I'm going to be calling you a lot next year trying to figure out how to raise a boy! :)

moorefamily said...

AH motherhood...
and love the family pictures... so cute!!!!

moorefamily said...

AH motherhood...
and love the family pictures... so cute!!!!

Kerri said...

Correction: We have recently found more marker on the table that holds the plants....oh well..."why ruin a good story for a little truth" (that's something my Mom used to say)