Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Reflections on an art exhibit

What kind of Mom would voluntarily allow her kids to graffiti her home like this:


And this:


I'll give you one guess, and she writes this blog.

The help of Crayola's Washable Glass Mirrors help.
But you can do this in your own home with dry erase markers.
If you're that kind of Mom.

(ps...it's a cute way to leave sweet "I Love You" messages, "Happy Birthday" notes, or "Don't Forget" reminders for your family!)

2 comments:

Baby Oven said...

You are seriously the coolest mom ever! I kid you not, when we are having a bored moment at home I try to tap into my inner Kerri. I think Kerri self, what would Kerri M do right now? It's amazing the powers that transfer between the two Kerris. So Kerri M, never stop being so fun or Kerri self might disappear. :)

Judy said...

Your blog page is so cute. I seriously need some help in a face lift for mine. I'm waiting for one of my kids to come to my rescue. I think I do good to get the posts up, but need a lot of technical support. Thanks for sharing,