Someone came over and turned our toilet paper around.
And it's not even April Fool's.
Which one of you did it...fess up :)
Interesting tidbit:
According to Cottenelle's TP-directional study,
"If you roll over, you like taking charge, crave organization and are likely to over-achieve. If you roll under, you're laid-back, dependable and seek relationships with strong foundations. If you don't care as long as it's there, you aim to minimize conflict, value flexibility and like putting yourself in new situations."
Well, that narrows it down--it was one of my calm, trust-worthy best friends.
I've caught you red-handed.




3 comments:
ha ha, that is one of my pet peeves. I would never change it the wrong way, I am with you on the tp issue it has to roll over. thanks for sharing the study, I never had heard that before. I will have to tell my mother in law this one cause I am constantly changing her toilet paper to the "right way" when I go visit and it took my husband at least two years to put it on the right way. :)
It wasn't me.
Well according to that "study," I would be more of an under person, but it drives me NUTS when it's not over
Post a Comment