Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Friday, March 18, 2011

My favorite Kid-ism

All the time our little ones hear:
"Can I hold you?"
sounds like: "holju?"

So Addison adopted this into his vocab and comes up to me daily:
"I want you holju me, Mommy!!"

Love it!
Steve tries to correct him, and then I glare, "Don't You Dare!"
Then my friends kid said this at the park the other day.
Does yours say something like this?

4 comments:

Molly said...

My sister's little boy says "I want to hold you" and he means "I want you to hold me." It's cute!

Katie said...

Yep, several times a day Ali and/or Logan come right up next to me, tilt their head way back so they can see me, and say, "Hold you?" (or sometimes "HOLD YOU! HOLD YOU! HOLD YOU!") I love it too.

Baby Oven said...

ADORABLE! I get the same as Ali and Logan, "Hold you mom". No matter how they say it, it is nice to know they need a mommy love every now and then.

Stefani said...

After one of ours says it we always ask, "You want some au jus?"