19 months old
9 months ago
Life as We Know It * the daily joys and stories of one man, one woman, and four crazy kids
Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition. --Abraham Lincoln
--Nelson Mandela
7 comments:
She's adorable! And looking so grown up!
So many cute ones to choose from! You have such photogenic kids!
She is absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe she is almost 2.
you picked great outfits, she is adorable.
Alana's good looks come from her Daddy . . . 'cause Kerri kept all her good looks to herself!
Point Steve! Oh Yeah!
Awww...what cutie pie. I love the flower headband too. So sweet.
Second to last one looks a lot like how you looked. Nose and down is all Kerri, I think. She is beautiful! My favorites are the more serious look with the pink sweater.
Post a Comment