Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The proper way to eat a cupcake

There may be no wrong way to eat a Reeses,
But when it comes to cupcakes,
you couldn't be farther from the truth.

Normal:
all the good frosting on top
with the rest of the dry cupcake left at the bottom.
What a waste.

Better:
Take off the bottom
Plop it on top.
Puts all the frosting right in the middle.

MMMM.

It may not be lady like, proper, or polite.
But I guarantee, it makes every cupcake taste better.

3 comments:

Molly said...

Yum. That DOES look better. Because once I'm done with the frosting, I don't normally even want the rest. :)

Maryle said...

That IS a better way. Crazy that I've never thought of that before. Thanks for the tip.

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Now what if you put a Reese's in the middle of a chocolate cupcake??? I may need to try that. :)

I just discovered your blog the other day when I was visiting Ashley's. YAY! And I like your Five Real Moms blog too. Very cute! I will have to remember to pop over!