Why is that I have no problem spelling
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
but I have to double check the spelling of
Atrocious.
Not to mention why I've been spelling the word Atorcious.
It just seemed to be the word of the day yesterday.
Hopefully it can be a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day today.
Which, of course, would include snapping my fingers and the toys put themselves away.
Somehow I'm not sure that will happen.
Which would mean my house will keep on looking atrocious...
See the vicious cycle I'm in?
And on the subject,
Can you explain why people say
"I could care less"
when what they are really trying to mean is that they care very little and therefore they
"Couldn't care less".
And then, of course, why do we add "-ay" to the end of "okay"?
Seems a little pointless to me.
It's just one of those things that keep me up at night.



1 comment:
I know that you're supposed to spell it "okay" or "OK" but I think that is just silly, so I always spell it "ok" in protest. Granted, most people don't know that it is done in protest, so they just think I am misspelling it, so maybe I should rethink my stance on this.
Post a Comment