Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Monday, July 13, 2009

For 20 points...

Who lives at "Number Seventeen Cherry Tree Lane"...you might get a clue if you say it with a British Accent...

...sorry, this has just been going through my head for the past hour so I thought I'd put up some trivia...I'll do a real post sometime.

8 comments:

Jenita said...

Why it's the Banks Family and Miss Mary Poppins! =)
Love and miss you xoxo

Kerri said...

That's totally it!!! I'm so impressed! Way to go Jen!

Tauna said...

That's exactly what I was going to say! I guess I'm an hour or two too late.

Tauna said...

That's exactly what I was going to say! I guess I'm an hour or two too late.

lindsay said...

duh!

Emily - faliLV said...

Hey Kerri! You look so wonderful! Its been a while since the last time I checked out your blog, but I became a follower today, check mine out if you get a chance! I just started it! I hope all is well with you! Congrats on the little girl on her way! www.robem08.blogspot.com
Best and Love
Emily

Baby Oven said...

I had it right! Now I want a spoon full of sugar. (It actually sounds kinda gross)

Braden and Cheri said...

I was going to say "Jane and Michael Banks (nod)"...sung to the right tune, of course...