One day I'll learn to keep my composure when pulled over by a cop. Today was not that day. I was good until he took my license back to the car; then the tears came. Of course, when he came back with just a warning, he also asked if I was OK. I was tempted to ask him for a police escort to the hospital, just for fun, but decided against it. At least I could still blame it on the baby inside!
10 months ago



3 comments:
although in my defense, this happens so seldomly, that I don't get to practice very often! Thank goodness!
When I was pregnant with Alicia, I was pulled over on the street we turn to get to our house. The officer let me go cause Rachael was saying "Ice, Ice Baby" in the back seat! He laughed so hard!
Oh no! I need to hear these stories! Glad you didn't get a ticket.
Post a Comment